"once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act."
Proverbs 24:12


Saturday, May 12, 2012

This Mother's Day

I never imagined all God had planned for me. I mean last Mother's Day I didn't know that I would now be able to say that I am a mama to 4 beautiful girls. I never imagined how blessed I would feel today & if I'm honest-afraid. I mean I do not know how all of this will turn out. Those of you who know me know that I am a planner. Well...that has changed. I haven't been able to plan much since last October. But I can say that God has changed me. He has totally molded me through this process. I don't know why, but I know that I am not the same person I was 7 months ago. God has opened my eyes. I want all children to be able to be held when they are scared, fed a descent meal, & tucked in with a kiss at night. It broke my heart (and stll doess) to know there are children living on the street, eating from dumps, and having to sleep on the ground all over the world. I am so thankful that God chose to save our girls. As some of you know our Esther could have been one of those children on the street. It is just by the grace of our heavenly father we will bring her home with us. I am so thankful to be the mother of 4 girls that I love more than myself. I am thankful for getting a chance to love & care for them. Thank you Lord for allowing me to love & care for Gabrielle, Grace, Esther, & Emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment