"once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act."
Proverbs 24:12


Sunday, April 22, 2012

A journey through 4 contients in 28 hours!

Well we arrived at our hotel in addis ababa @1:10 am Ethiopian time. We traveled through North America, Europe, Asia, and now we are in Aficia all to see the girls God has blessed our family with. I would have never imagined I could add this to the things I had done in my life. Let alone adopting two girls from another country. Wow wow wow! That is all I can say as I write this post. In just a few hours Luther & I will get in a car & we will be driven to Hannah's Hope where our two girls are living. We will meet them for the very first time. I can not even put into words how I feel knowing that tomorrow is the beginning of a new chapter in our family. Thank you just doesn't even begin to be enough to say to all of you that have & continue to support us. I will continue to post as internet allows ths week.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you both as you meet them in a few short hours. I am sure you are awake at this point, we were. Enjoy your first breakfast at the hotel.

    ReplyDelete