"once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act."
Proverbs 24:12


Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Praying for the call!

How do I begin to tell you how much I already love you? The day I saw your faces, I knew that God had brought both of you to us. I just wanted to get on a plane and wrap my arms around you and bring you home. God placed you in my heart in October and I cannot wait until we can be together. I can't wait until "T" calls to tell us we have our court date. Our documents are being translated and some documents are in Washington D.C.. We are also waiting for the girl's birth certificates. We will continue to pray for you Esther K and Emma B. We love you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment