"once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act."
Proverbs 24:12


Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful Heart

I am thankful tonight for many things: a God who loves me & wants a relationship with me, a husband that I love & is my partner in life, healthy children that are growing into Godly young ladies, a wonderful mother who is a role model to me, a special dad that was always there for me, friends that care for me and my family. This Thanksgiving I am also thankful for how God has broken my heart for the orphans in Ethiopia and how he has lead me to want to add one to our family. I pray for that child & for those that are taking care of her. I may not know her name or age but she already has a special place in my heart.
Ronda


"For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you." (Jeremiah 29:11, 12 NASB)

No comments:

Post a Comment