"once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act."
Proverbs 24:12


Thursday, November 24, 2011

Blessed, in spite of my pride

We got a check in the mail today from a couple who wants to be a part of our journey, and just read that someone else on our FB group page has a donation for us. We have not asked for donations or for help yet, but the finances have been one of our biggest concerns as God has led us on this journey. This is such a great reminder that God is in control of this. My pride is one of the things that would keep me from asking for help. A good friend repramanded me the other night and let me know that God calls some to be goers and some to be senders. God is calling us to be goers right now, and God is calling some people to be senders. If I don't let go of my pride and let others be a part of God's plan I am stealing a senders chance to serve God. Thank you God for doing what you are so good at, humbling me and showing me your plans.
Luther

No comments:

Post a Comment