"once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act."
Proverbs 24:12


Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Exciting Day!!



Today we did our USCIS fingerprinting in Nashville. Our appointment was scheduled for Feb. 29th, but we decided to see if they would take us as a walk-in.  The people there were very nice. We completed a little paperwork and then did our fingerprinting. We were only there about 10 minutes. I got in the car when we finished and cried. I was so excited. I felt just like I did when I found our I was pregnant with Grace and Gabrielle. I knew we had a long wait ahead of us but at least we had finished the long trail of paperwork. We are one step closer to our child. That was the last piece we needed to complete our dossier for AGCI. We put it in FedEx this evening. It will arrive at AGCI tomorrow. They will look over it and let us know if we need to make any changes. Once everything is cleared, we will get a phone call from Soojin and she will let us know our number on the waiting list. I know God has this all in his hands. I have already seen him work in our process up to this point. In his timing we will get to see and bring home our sweet girl. I look forward to the day I can see her face and then finally bring her home to her forever family!!

1 comment: