"once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act."
Proverbs 24:12


Saturday, December 31, 2011

Looking Foward to 2012

As I think about the past year it amazes me to see where God has taken each member of our family. I am excited to see Gods plan for us in 2012. I wonder if this time next year we will have a new addition to our family. I am thankful to all of my friends (old & new) & family God has allowed me to be touched by this year. My only resolution is to try to listen more carefully to God's lead in my life. I hope that on December 31, 2012 I can look back and see all of the marvelous ways God has revealed himself to me and others during the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment